The Transalp is held from July 16th-July 23rd of 2005!
From the foot of the mountaineous karwendel in Mittenwald Germany, the adidas BIKE Transalp Challenge will have 8 hard stages that eventually lead you directly to the beaches of the italian adriatic. Jesolo Italy, a vivid seaside resort nearby Venezia, will become the official final of the Transalp for the first time.
The last stage will end directly on the beach. A few steps after the finish line you�ll find the adriatic sea, where you may indulge into the waves with or without your bike. The stages:
1. Stage Mittenwald/D - Mayrhofen/A Saturday, 2005, 16th July
2. Stage Mayrhofen - Neukirchen/A Sunday, 2005, 17th July
3. Stage Neukirchen - Lienz/A Monday, 2005, 18th July
4. Stage Lienz - Sexten/I Tuesday, 2005, 19th July
5. Stage Sexten - St. Vigil/I Wednesday, 2005, 20th July
6. Stage St. Vigil - Alleghe/I Thursday, 2005, 21st July
7. Stage Alleghe - Belluno/I Friday, 2005, 22nd July
8. Stage Belluno - Jesolo/I Saturday, 2005, 23rd July
The length, the profiles and all information about our beautiful and scenic stage hosts, you�ll either find in the BIKE-Magazin 2/2005 or via the internet http://www.transalpchallenge.com