Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Short Rides

Now that Jimbo is gone and the garage is chopped, I've got time for short rides. Friday I did one loop of Redwood (had to drive there rather than ride). Muddy conditions made it a chore! On Sunday I did a two hour roller ride without the heart rate monitor. Definitely lost some top end fitness over the week. Today (Tuesday), did a one hour loop at Boy Scout Camp before running out of time. All pretty lame rides. But my motivation is building as I know Transalp is coming.

1 Comments:

Blogger kiwipete said...

Sounds like we're on similar training schedules at the moment GK. I'm heading up to Taupo/Rotorua for 4 days this weekend, hoping to do some good long miles while I'm there.

12:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home