Monday, April 17, 2006

The Twelve Apostles


IMG_6835
Originally uploaded by Greg Kidd.
Still very jetlagged as I didn’t fall asleep till 4am local time and awoke 8 hours later at noon. Capetown is 9 hours ahead of San Francisco – so I’m moving In the right direction as it meant that I am waking up earlier (3am my own time), but I need to shave another 4 hours of adjustment of my schedule to be waking up at the right time for my morning interview tomorrow. That means I’ll try to be to bed by 1am or so tonight.

My ride today headed south from Cape Town -- between the ocean and the "Twelve Apostles," before circling around and heading back to the city on the backside. Still feels more like Geneva than Switzerland here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home