Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Slog Day

Today was the first time with a 3-hour mid-week training ride. Yesterday was short but with some exertions at just below lactate threshold....and it showed today as my legs were like lead on the easier, but longer ride in the Berkeley hills. All the roadies were just blowing by me. Sad day for egos!

Well motivated though, and am looking forward to lots of visitors this weekend. Mini and Husto are up from Salinas with their bambino....and the newly engaged Gordon and Jeffra will be down from Arcata. I think Carrie will join in and we'll all roll out Saturday morn for some miles.

These are my last training days before I slip off to Mexico (where a bike status is unsure) and then piggy back directly on to Melbourne (with a bike for sure).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home