Thursday, February 23, 2006

Jet Lag

I though I was just tired....but today I woke up at noon (after a restless night when I tried to go to bed too early). Consequently missed both my morning ride and my 11am with Vicki. Oops. Traveling west to east really cleans my clock. Had to do a tough roller ride tonight, including to 30 minute sessions at just below lactate threshold. Felt aok despite my mixed up schedule. Bummer to be indoors as it was crystal clear sunshine today.

Pete and I are talking about doing Karapoti next year -- with him having a goal of breaking three hours (putting him up there with the pros), and me getting down to 3 hours 20 (which would have won the race back in 1988 when I was a youngster). That's a big step up for the both of us.... We'll see -- one thing at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home